pixabay A major mistake that most new bloggers do is that they download images directly from Google for their blog or website.
If you are a similar blogger then you should be cautious as it may require you to face legal issues.
Not only from Google, if you use images of anyone else without their permission, you are probably violating their copyrights.
Now you must be thinking …
Then, to put images on our blogs or social media, then go where to go?
So my answer is, there are many ways that you can download images for commercial use and even if you do not even need to credit.
Today I’m going to share with you a mobile app that can be beneficial for every blogger or any social media influencer, to get free images, even for commercial use, directly from your mobile.
Very popular Free images site, Pixabay has recently launched its mobile for both platforms, Android and iOS. By using this mobile app, you get more than 10 million quality and free images at your fingertips.
Pixabay’s Free Images App: For Android and iOS
Using mobile first was not easy to find free images, and with the launch of Pixabay’s mobile app, millions of people can now use their mobile to get free images on their phone or tablet.
Once you have downloaded this, it is very easy to use it.
First of all, you have to register yourself, which will take a few seconds and then you can enjoy quality images and also with the CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) license.
Here are some of the great features of you:
- This app is Completely Free and does not have any distracting ads in it.
- Its search is blazing fast and the interface is user-friendly.
- You can swipe through the search results.
- One Click Image Viewer – which is optimized with zooming and panning for smaller screens.
- Directly download and share images in any size.
- You can also connect with other users with messages and comments.
- You can also like images as you like, and you can easily manage the images under it.
- You can also view tags and camera information for all images.
Let’s download it now and enjoy its images!
What are your views about Pixabay’s mobile app? Have you used this app before?
Tell me if you have any questions related to this post in your mind?
In order to show your happiness and eagerness towards our post, please share this post on Social Networks such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
To get more such informational posts and to receive notifications of new blog posts, please subscribe us.
Comment below to ask any questions related to this blog post.