When I first told how Google AdSense pays in India? Then I told that AdSense is thinking of enabling EFT payment for Indian AdSense publishers. With EFT payment, you can be assured that your AdSense earnings will be directly deposited in your bank account and most importantly you will not have to wait to receive the check. There will not be a time in check clearance. Being an Ad Publisher myself, I believe that this is very useful and all work becomes without any paper action. In this tutorial, I will tell everything about enabling EFT payment for AdSense account.
INDIAN ADSENSE PUBLISHERS WIRE How to CONFIGURE TRANSFER?
It will not take more than 15 minutes to set up. But I would like to emphasize that to save time while paying in future, follow the steps given below and keep your mobile phone close because you probably have to call your bank’s customer care to ask for the IFSC and Swift Code. Could. Along with the direct bank deposit feature, you can now specify the threshold payment amount as well as the minimum limit for the payment and can also stop your payment for a whole year. So let me tell my quick guide to enable EFT payment for AdSense account.
- Login to your AdSense account,
- click on the gear box and select payments,
- click Payment settings at the bottom of the Payment page,
- click on Add payment to a new form.
On the next screen, you will have to enter the details of your bank account. Here you will need to get two details from the bank (IFSC code and Swift BIC code). To get the IFSC code and swift code for your account, just call your bank customer care and ask them for them. In my case, I am using the ICICI bank account and I have used the ICICINBBNRI swift code to receive the payment. If you are calling ICICI Bank, they will give you two types of Swift code. CHASUS33XXX for one USD and ICICINBBNRI for the second INR. You have to put a swift code of INR and it will be converted by money bank. If you are using a different bank account, this situation can change. Therefore, I would recommend that you first confirm it with your bank’s customer care. About it.
Click Save payments and it’s all done. Now you can get money directly in your bank account and here are some more details about the updated AdSense Payment policy, which you would like to know.
- You can update your payment method by the 20th of the month.
- Now you can use more than the minimum limit of AdSense payment ($ 100).
- You can use your payment for a certain date and maximum one Year (though I do not support the use of this feature because if AdSense has blocked your account then you may have to face some issues.)
Over all, direct bank deposit feature is already simplifying the life of Indian AdSense publishers and if you have not yet updated your payment option, then it is the time that you log in to your AdSense account and update payment settings.
Some FAQs related to ADSENSE EFT PAYMENT (FAQ)
- What is the minimum payment limit of EFT Payment?
- Minimum payment limit is $100.
- After launching an EFT payment through AdSense, Pin Verification has been made.
- Pin Verification is a compulsory process to verify your address, so yes, it is mandatory.
If you are using any other bank like Axis, SBI, HDFC, then share the Swift code you are using with us in the comment. It will also be useful for other Shouters. And do not forget to share this useful tutorial with other AdSense publishers in India.